Yes Emily

Yes Emily, girls can ride motorcycles!


Monday, July 18, 2011

Scenes from the Beach

I’ve decided to stay here for one more night to get some rest and visit the beach. It’s a good day to stay put with an angry sky overhead, though, “they say it never rains in California…” the forecast is calling for rain.


I took the one mile hiking trail down to the Manchester State Beach – it’s beautiful and seemingly untouched by man, except for the outdoor biffy I found when I reached the parking area. (I have to say it was like seeing a lighthouse in a storm as I am seemingly still being chased by that ‘dog.’)

Today’s post … a picture is worth a thousand words so here are some scenes from the hike to the beach.








3 comments:

  1. VSLady:

    We were in Calif last month but mostly south of SFO. We did spend one day at Stinson Beach, North on 101 but the weather was warm and perfect. Sorry about your bad weather. We met and had a great lunch with "Mustang Sally, aka: Ms MQ01" . Too bad you can't get a chance to meet up with her. Sorry about your mishap but it happens to all of us. Hope all is well and that you are enjoying your ride.

    bob
    Riding the Wet Coast

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bob - am inland a bit today ... so this is what California sunshine is like.
    Mustang Sally - thanks, the rest was what I needed now I can enjoy again.
    We should all plan to meet in the middle one day - for lunch!

    ReplyDelete