Yes Emily

Yes Emily, girls can ride motorcycles!


Saturday, January 21, 2012

Me and My Shadow(s)

It's been a crazy couple of days weather wise; pouring rain Tuesday, flash freeze and thaw Wednesday, blizzard (with thunder and lightening) Thursday, undecided Friday with a light dusting of snow and Spring on Saturday. Saturday a perfect day for a late afternoon walk on the lake to take a photo of me and my shadow (I look really tall). 

and then another of my apple tree and her shadow. (Really, I wish Mother Nature would "P" or get off the pot! This spring like weather ... she is such a tease.)

(Photos taken with Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS10 snow scene setting)

3 comments:

  1. I agree, the weather has been crazy here this winter and is likely to continue for the short term at least. Nice pictures. I too like being able to take pictures from on the lake - it's a different persepctive in winter for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is up with the weather lately?

    Great photos, but I have to say the second is my favorite. Simply stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trobairitz - the sunset shadow was my favourite too ... you should have seen the sunrise this morning, like fire!
    Canajun - and I hear we should expect more rain tomorrow (argh!)Oh well, glad I got a bit of a snow fix this weekend.

    ReplyDelete