Yes Emily

Yes Emily, girls can ride motorcycles!


Sunday, July 20, 2014

Some Days ... July 19

 

Some days you wonder if the sun is ever going to shine again. Today I just kept singing, “Rain, rain stay away until I get under and over the Chesapeake Bay,” and some days that works and you get a good tail wind to boot.

 
I went under there ...


 I went over there ...
And they went over me ...
I almost made it to tonight’s campground before the drizzle started though I’m wondering why I was hoping I would. I’d have to say, I’ve put my tent up in worse spots, I just can’t remember when or where. Some days I’d just love to roll into a gritty campground in my big ‘ol RV, shut the doors and ignore the fact that I’ve landed in tent city, on dirt, in the middle of high volume traffic right under the fly path for F18 fighter jets. Wait a minute … this one might be for sale …
Crap, I didn’t know these things had expiry dates –
Oh well, what can one expect when one picks a tourist destination as a stop. I don’t care what the weather is tomorrow, I’m here at Virginia Beach and I’m going to the beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment