Yes Emily

Yes Emily, girls can ride motorcycles!


Sunday, December 28, 2014

You Might Remember ... Chris

You might remember my post-hurricane riding buddy Chris. He was on his way from Ottawa Ontario to Newfoundland when I met up with him just outside of Fredericton back in July. Chris now has a blog up and running about his trip. Check him out at Loston2Wheels. It was nice to have a friend, another future moto-blogger in the midst of disaster, no power and no gas! Check out his Youtube trailer too. Well done Chris.

13 comments:

  1. Cool. I've added him to my blog list too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Trobairitz, I'm sure Chris will appreciate it.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the heads-up. Will check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Karen, I will check it out as Newfoundland is a place I hope to ride soon.
    Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. George, it is the one province I have not been to ... I keep saying, "one day."

      Delete
    2. Same with me, I think I have been to all the Canadian provinces except Newfoundland. I want to do the Trans-Labrador Highway so badly. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trans-Labrador_Highway

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Coop, it's a little chilly right now ... but come summer it might be a nice place to ride.

      Delete
  5. HI Guys

    Thanks for all those that are heading checking out my Blog, I hope you enjoy it. As for Newfoundland it was a adventure and I loved it only regret was I did not give myself enough time to really see as much as I would like. Guess I will have to go back some day :)


    -Chris

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome Chris, glad people are finding your blog. I can't wait to see more video, the trailer was terrific.

    ReplyDelete