Yes Emily

Yes Emily, girls can ride motorcycles!


Sunday, August 30, 2015

What Kind Of Blogger ...

What kind of blogger rushes off to a blogger to blogger meet up and forgets a camera? That would be me! Oh well, it isn't about me it's about seeing my hood through the eyes of moto bloggers Sonja and Roland of Find Me On The Road: (2wheelersrevisited.)
After several hours and a whirl wind tour of the St.Lawrence Seaway, Thousand Islands and Kingston we had the chance to kick back and relax around the table. It was like old times. With a background of cricket song the conversations lasted late into the night. At least I had the camera for good byes this morning. Bon Voyage. Can't wait to hear about the rest of your Eastern journey.

19 comments:

  1. Karen, thanks again for the tour and the hospitality and everything. Roland is missing your burgers already ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Any time Sonja glad Roland liked the burgers) ... thanks for being such good sports about the accommodations.

      Delete
  2. So glad you all could meet up and you could show them some of your hood.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It wasn't long enough but some time is better than no time right?

      Delete
  3. Doh! I hate it when I do that.....good pic though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually considered stopping along the way to the meet up to buy a camera ...

      Delete
  4. Karen looks like your coing to get a 5 star blogger Trip Advisor rating too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perhaps but I think you will get the award for most knowledgeable tour guide ;)

      Delete
  5. Karen, you don't need a lot of photos when you get a single one like this.

    If mine weren't fastened to my hip all the time .....sometimes even when it IS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's it Coop ... I'm going to have to start fastening things to my body so I don't forget them! (They do have a kind of happy holiday smile that's great though don't they!)

      Delete
  6. Why I love cell phone cameras! :-) Sounds like a great time with friends.. It's what this life is all about.. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know and I thought about it, but my cell phone camera sucks!

      Delete
  7. So cool!

    Yes, I am woefully late on my reading. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kathy it's hard to keep up, one could spend all day just trying to keep pace with all the blogs there are to follow.

      Delete
  8. Hate when I forget something...it has made me an anal retentive list maker, which is another story...At least you captured a nice one for the blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you like me ... forget to look at your list too?

      Delete