Yes Emily

Yes Emily, girls can ride motorcycles!


Sunday, July 16, 2017

Shades Of Bobskoot

It was a beach kind of day. Everybody thought so, even the million jellyfish who had floated into shore. Only the bravest of soles were daring to step foot into the jellyfish stew at Cavendish this afternoon. I was not one of them. Being a bit lazy, I wandered down to the shore only half intending to stay and gathered more than a few looks wearing a bathing suit top and snow pants bottoms.


I deemed the beach too busy and not bathing suit worthy so headed back to the bike for a shoreline  ride instead.

I've had a bit of a change in plans today. After meeting up with a group of riders from Nova Scotia I've now officially become a wanderer again, with no destination. I also have decided that it's much more fun to ride an unloaded Star than a loaded one (must be the age thing.) So I'm going to try to lighten the load before I take a trip on the ferry boat. But tonight there are shades of Bobskoot in my head as I wander around the campground looking for a wifi access point and grumble about the poor internet service at this campground.

Oh, right, this is the place that gets 4 stars for the availability of food and zero stars (make that minus 10 stars) for wifi service.


Some things never change. That's goat cheese, pears and a balsamic reduction on my pizza. (And that's iOS making the photo ginormous!)

4 comments:

  1. I think the pizza trumps no wi-fi service. Good food can be hard to find on road trips sometimes.

    ReplyDelete